Meeting Place: 6300 N. Tarrytown, Park City, KS 67219
Please accept our invitation to join in fellowship and worship of our risen Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, on the Lord’s Day and throughout the week to the honor, glory, and praise of our heavenly Father, and according to His covenants and commandments with and to His church.
D&C 119:7b – The Saints are to observe the first day of the week commonly called the Lord’s day, as a day of rest: as a day of worship, as given in the covenants and commandments.
D&C 59:2f-h – And that thou mayest more fully keep thyself unspotted from the world, thou shalt go to the house of prayer and offer up thy sacraments upon my holy day; for verily this is a day appointed unto thee to rest from thy labors, and to pay thy devotions unto the Most High; nevertheless thy vows shall be offered up in righteousness on all days, and at all times; but remember that on this, the Lord’s day, thou shalt offer thine oblations, and thy sacraments, unto the Most High, confessing thy sins unto thy brethren, and before the Lord.
Hebrews 10:24,25 – And let us consider one another to provoke unto love and to good works; not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another; and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching.
Our congregation meets regularly on the Lord’s Day, the first day of the week, and midweek on Wednesdays at the following times.
The Lord’s Day
Sunday – The First Day of the Week
Early Morning: We typically begin our day of worship and fellowship together with either an early Prayer Service or Family Worship depending upon which Sunday of the month we are meeting:
- 1st & 3rd Sundays – 9:00 AM Prayer Service
- 2nd, 4th, and 5th* – 9:30 AM Family Worship
Church School: Classes are scheduled to begin each Sunday at 9:45 AM.*
Preaching Ministry: Our preaching services are scheduled to begin each week at 11:00 AM.*
Sacrament Services: We regularly partake of the sacrament of the Lord’s Supper according to the instructions given in the scriptures at the following times:
- 1st Sunday – 11:00 AM Morning Sacrament
- 3rd Sunday – 5:00 PM Evening Sacrament
Midweek on Wednesdays
Prayer Meeting: We regularly meet midweek beginning at 7:15 PM
Other Meeting Times
To learn more about other planned events and meetings times, please see the calendar of events provided in our monthly Branch Newsletters.
- Meetings are scheduled for each weekend of each month. The number of weekend services depends upon the calendar.
- On special occasions in which baby blessings, baptism, confirmation by the laying on of hands, guest ministry, and special programs are scheduled, the preaching service may begin 10 to 15 minutes early.
- Branch business meetings are typically scheduled in the fall during the Church School hour. Additional branch meetings are occasionally scheduled. Please see Branch News for a listing of upcoming business meetings.